Man Wanted in Fake Money Scam
Ocala Police are looking for a man who they say was in possession of thousands of dollars of fake money. They also want to talk to him about a recent homicide. OPD issued an arrest warrant for 25-year-old
Jackie Wayne woods. His fingerprints were found on $4,000 thousands dollars worth of fake $20 dollar bills hidden inside his clothes dryer. Police also want to question him about the murder of 27-year-old Quenton Walker. Walker was found shot to death in his car in Ocala last September. Just a couple of weeks ago OPD issued an alert for the public to be on the look out for counterfeit cash. Since the story broke, two arrests have been made.
- Fake Money Scam
- Fake 9-1-1 Call Did NOT Work for Wanted Man
- Fake Money Used to Buy Phone Cards at Lake City Business
- Reality Star Jailed for Fake Money
- Woman Becomes Victim of Money Scam
- Man enters gas station with fake bomb.
- Man Received Fake Checks in Mail
- Police: Man Lures Victims With Fake Emergency, Then Robs Them
- Man Wanted on Columbia Embezzling Charges Arrested After Robbing Ocala Bank
- Police Standoff Created as Wanted Man Barricades Himself Inside Jonesville Area Home