North Florida Regional Says Goodbye to Beloved CMO
After more than 30 years, one North Central Florida health leader is stepping down.
Tearful supporters made it clear he would be missed.
Dr. Scott Medley has been with North Florid Regional Medical Center for more than 30 years and spent the last three as the hospital's chief medical officer.
Medley said it was the right time to retire because, in his words, he was still agile and mobile, and not yet senile or hostile.
His last official day is Friday.
Dr. Ann Weber will take his place as CMO.
- The Cancer Center Opens at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Announces $58 Million Dollar Expansion Project
- North Florida Regional Decorates Lawn With Pink Flamingos
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- Deadly Stabbing at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Family, Orange Park Community Says Goodbye to Somer Thompson
- Friends and Family Say Good-bye to Jack Hairston
- Ginnie Springs Says Goodbye to Skiles
- Saying Goodbye To A Hero
- Family & Friends Say Goodbye to Alonzo Guyton