Ocala's New Power Plant
A newly renovated electric plant in Ocala is drawing in business, in direct competition with a similar directive in Gainesville.
Ocala's new hub, called "The Power Plant," is designed to help small technology-based businesses get off the ground.
The Power Plant's director says the goal is to make Ocala a place that companies will want to call home.
The Power Plant was initially funded by grant money from Marion County for technology and the director's salary.
- Ocala's New Roads to Be Named
- Ocala's New Fire Chief Meets City Council
- Plans for a New Power Plant in Levy County
- Ocala City Manager Talks about Ocala's Future
- 'Light Up Ocala' Turns On For 30th Year
- Renovations for Ocala's Performing Arts Conservatory
- Ocala's Downtown City Walk Project
- Ocala's "King of Crack" is Dethroned
- Ocala's PJ Williams Wins Defensive MVP In FSU National Championship Win
- Inside of Ocala's Aircraft Rescue & Fire Fighting Training