Still Searching for Haleigh Cummings 3 years Later
Three years later no one knows what happened to Haleigh Cummings.
The 5 year old was reported missing from her father's home in Satsuma, a small town in Putnam County.
Misty Croslin was babysitting the child at Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings' home.
Croslin said she went to bed and when she awoke, Haleigh was gone.
To date no one has been arrested and no body has been found, despite an exhaustive search and more than 100 leads.
Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings are both in prison for unrelated drug charges.
In a statement, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office indicated that those who saw Haleigh last are holding back information.
Although the little girl is presumed dead by investigators at this point, Haleigh's great grandmother said the family believes otherwise.
- 6 years later, disappearance of Haleigh Cummings remains cold
- 22 Years Later: Still Searching for Tiffany Sessions
- Search for Haleigh Cummings Continues
- Haleigh Cummings Missing
- Candle Vigil Marks 4 Years Since Haleigh Cummings Disappearance
- 4 Years Later, Still No Answers
- One Year Later, Still No Answers
- Search for Omar Gibson Continues One Year Later
- Missing Two Year Old Found Hours Later
- Where is Haleigh Cummings?