Teens' Racist Rant Goes Viral
You could call it a case of "viral venom."
Offensive videos posted by two Gainesville High School students have gone viral on the worldwide web, and are generating a lot of talk in the hallways of GHS.
It's not just high school students who are talking about this video, which on one website, generated more than 100,000 views on Wednesday alone.
It's 14-minutes of hate- a racist rant by two minors.
This is the second of two videos produced by the duo.
The girls are responding to "hate mail" generated by their first racist rant video.
The girls show no remorse for those they offend, and laugh at the viewer comments.
The original post may have been removed from YouTube, but several websites have reposted the second video in it's entirety.
In a clip from that video, one of the girls says, "we're clear, you can understand what we are saying, our accents-we use actual words, black people, do not"
School Board Spokesperson Jackie Johnson says they are aware of the video made by the two GHS students, but by the end of the school day on Wednesday, no disciplinary action had been taken against the girls.
- Teen Apologizes For "Racist Rant" Video
- Racist rant turned apology- Gainesville High teen releases new video
- Racist Rant Girls "No Longer Students at GHS"
- "Dan's Day Trip Goes on the Road"
- Apple's iPAd Goes On Sale
- Gainesville Man Goes to Prison for Stealing Soldier's Identity
- Two Years Later, Alachua County's Airboat Noise Ordinance Goes Unenforced
- Snipes Says Ocala Racist
- Gainesville Pellet Gun Racist Arrested
- Is Gainesville High viral video protected under free speech?