Tiffany Sessions Missing Since Feb 9, 1989
She vanished exactly 23 years ago.
And today we still don't know what happened to a 20 year old University of Florida student.
On February 9, 1989 Tiffany Sessions went out for her nightly walk along Williston Road near 34th Street in Gainesville, but never returned home.
After an extensive search of the area and thousands of leads investigated, detectives and Tiffany's family are still searching for answers.
She is still considered a missing person.
- Suspect Named in Disappearance of Tiffany Sessions
- 26 years after Tiffany Sessions' disappearance, case still cold
- Suspect to be announced in Tiffany Sessions case
- Dig Site for Tiffany Sessions is Closed
- Tiffany Sessions Part 2: What Her Family Needs for Closure
- Tiffany Sessions Part 1: Why Police Think They've Found Their Lead Suspect
- Tiffany Sessions Anniversary
- 22 Years Later: Still Searching for Tiffany Sessions
- 28 years later, Tiffany Sessions cold case remains open
- Candle Vigil Marks 4 Years Since Haleigh Cummings Disappearance