Wife of Alleged Serial Rapist Files for Divorce
Its going from bad to worse for the man accused of multiple rapes in Marion County. The wife of Michael Frye has filed for divorce.
According to Marion County public records, Frye's wife filed the motion last month. The 37 year old was arrested in December after a manhunt for a serial rapist.
Frye's DNA has been linked to at least two of the female victims.
They had also described a tattoo police say matches the one on Frye's arm. Frye is scheduled to go before a Marion County judge on March 9th.
- Serial Rapist, Killer David Alan Gore Executed
- Sworn Complaint Filed In Allegations Involving Alachua Mayor
- Divorced parents battle over son's life
- Serial Streamer Attacks Several Women Near UF
- GPD Releases Sketch Of "Serial Streamer"
- Serial Bank Robber Caught After High Speed Chase
- Rape Victim Says Rapists Should Not Have Custody Rights
- Accused Rapist Arrested in Lake City
- Convicted Rapist Michael Frye Faces Second Trial
- Marion County Convicted Rapist Michael Frye Sentenced to Life in Prison