Woman Five Times Over the Limit
Deputies say she was too drunk to walk, but a woman from Marion County was arrested for driving a car. Leianne Lazarus, 33, of Silver Springs Shores was pulled over after witnesses called 9-1-1. A deputy had to help her get out of her car. Lazarus had to be taken to the hospital before being taken to jail. Her blood alcohol level tested as high as .466-- five times the legal limit for driving. In fact, experts say that at those levels, she could have died.
- Homeless "Meal Limit" Changed to "Time Limit"
- MAYOR BRADDY PROPOSING CITY MEETINGS TIME LIMIT
- Gainesville woman still missing after five months
- Churches Across Five Counties Hit By Over Two Dozen Burglaries
- Pregnant Woman Stabbed Dozens of Times and Survives
- Pregnant Woman Stabbed More Than 30 Times
- A Woman Beats the Odds Multiple Times
- Woman holds up Citrus County bank at closing time
- Residents outraged over timing of Ted Yoho's town hall meeting
- Woman Who Tried To Run Over Officer Enters Plea Deal