American Fresh Farms Could bring 400 Jobs to Area
A company in charge of bringing a hydro-ponic tomato plant to Ocala is asking for an extension from the city council.
American Fresh Farms originally wanted to have greenhouses set up by last December, but were waiting for the final seal of approval from the feds.
It is known as the Tulip Project and claims it will bring an estimated 400 jobs to the area.
The 6 month long extension will be brought up for approval by the city council at the next meeting.
- 400+ Pounds of Dope Seized From Reddick Farm
- One Fewer Fast Food Joint - 400 Jobs Lost
- 400 New Jobs may be coming to Ocala
- Two More Ocala-Area Farms Linked To Horse Virus
- Farm to School: New Options Could be Coming to Cafeterias
- Area Syrian-Americans Weigh in on Overseas Crisis
- Music Festival Brings Money And Some Trouble To Area
- New Bill Could Bring License fees Down
- Sports Tourism Could Bring Millions to the Local Economy
- Mindtree Brings Dozens of Jobs to Gainesville