Arrest Made in Bomb Threat at Gainesville High School
Police detectives in Austin, Texas have made an arrest in connection with Monday's bomb threat at Gainesville High School.
The threat was emailed to Gainesville Police Monday morning.
The school was subsequently evacuated and searched before classes could resume.
Investigators say a similar threat was emailed to a variety of public institutions and government officials across the country.
Specific details as to who the suspect is and how they were caught has not yet been released.
- Threat Made to Gainesville High School
- Bomb Threat at Gainesville High School
- Gainesville High School Bomb Threat Evacuation
- Suspect arrested for calling in bomb threats to 6 Gainesville schools
- West Port high parents are upset after threats were made to the school
- Minor arrested in Gainesville HS bomb threat
- Bomb Threat Arrest
- Bomb Threat Closes Gilchrist County Schools
- Bomb threat at Kanapaha Middle School deemed hoax
- School Bomb Threat