Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Arrest Made in Bomb Threat at Gainesville High School
Police detectives in Austin, Texas have made an arrest in connection with Monday's bomb threat at Gainesville High School.
The threat was emailed to Gainesville Police Monday morning.
The school was subsequently evacuated and searched before classes could resume.
Investigators say a similar threat was emailed to a variety of public institutions and government officials across the country.
Specific details as to who the suspect is and how they were caught has not yet been released.
- Threat Made to Gainesville High School
- Bomb Threat at Gainesville High School
- Bomb Threat Arrest
- School Bomb Threat
- Bomb Threat Called In To Columbia School Offices, Found To Be A Hoax
- Bomb Threat Closes Gilchrist County Schools
- Boy Who Made Possible Bomb Threat Detained
- SFCC Bomb Threat Information
- Eight Students Expelled for Bomb Threats
- Bomb Threat