Bomb Threat at Gainesville High School
Gainesville High School was evacuated for a bomb threat and then re-opened after police searched the school.
The police department received a threat in their 'contact us' section of their website.
They have since determined that this email was a part of a national threat where an unidentified source has been sending threats to schools and universities across the United States.
As of now school will be open tomorrow.
Watch our report for more on the bomb scare.
- Arrest Made in Bomb Threat at Gainesville High School
- Gainesville High School Bomb Threat Evacuation
- Suspect arrested for calling in bomb threats to 6 Gainesville schools
- Threat Made to Gainesville High School
- Police respond to bomb threats
- Man Shot by Gainesville Police Officer During High Speed Car Chase
- Bomb Threat Closes Gilchrist County Schools
- Bomb threat at Kanapaha Middle School deemed hoax
- School Bomb Threat
- Bomb Threat Called In To Columbia School Offices, Found To Be A Hoax