It's a unique way of boosting business in our area and TV20's Trent Kelly shows us that hundreds of local business owners threw a festival today in hopes of attracting some brand new customers. Name anything and you probably could have it at the Alachua County Fairgrounds on Saturday. Event goers could enjoy rock climbing, music, and even tigers.
Close to 150 local business owners set up shop at the fairgrounds giving people the chance to sample their services. Joe Boehnlein is about to open a brand new dive shop and says events like this can be extremly helpful because he needs all the exposure he can get.
But the fun wasn't limited only to the adults, there was plenty there to keep kids busy as well, including elephant rides. Ensuring every member of the community regardless of age has a good time and a profitable future. The turnout was larger than expected and the event organizers say they definitely plan on holding another community fest next year.
- Archer's Mother's Day Fest... Calm For Now
- HAWTHORNE HOG FEST
- Post "Fest" Melee caught on video
- Gainesville Activites and Traffic Details - Art Fest, Bikers Parade
- Museum Hosts Butterfly Fest
- All American Liberty Fest Honors Veterans Young and Old
- Hemp Fest in Gainesville
- 2nd Annual All American Liberty Fest
- Labor Daze Fest... Not Just For The Working
- Fest Comes to Gainesville