Former University Officer Plans Lawsuit Against UF
First he lost his job at the University of Florida. Now's he's being fired from Ohio State.
A former university police lieutenant says consequences from the night a grad student was shot on campus have followed him for two years...even after he left police work.
TV 20's Corrie Lovette spoke exclusively to Stacy Ettel, who says he plans to sue the University of Florida in order to stand up for others in law enforcement
- Elections Office Will Not Move to Former "Big Lots" Store as Planned
- Woman Files Lawsuit Against Pharmacy Linked to Meningitis Outbreak
- Civil Rights Lawsuit Against Sheriff And Deputy
- Lawsuit Against Gainesville Delayed After Judge Steps Down
- Judge Throws Out Lawsuit Against Gilchrist County Sheriff Schultz
- University Police Officer Laid to Rest
- UF President Bernie Machen Announces Plans to Step Down
- New Plans for Historic Newell Hall on University of Florida Campus
- NAACP Plans Course of Action Against Sheriff
- State Attorney's Office Files Petition in Hate Crime Against Teacher