Hatch Act out the Door for Under-Sheriff
A step forward for Marion County's Under-sheriff Dan Kuhn. The federal Office of Special Counsel says Kuhn is not in violation of the Hatch Act and can proceed with his bid to run for Sheriff. Last week TV20 reported Kuhn was told to either quit the race or quit his job. The Hatch Act prohibits any officer who overseas employees who handle federal money to run for office while employed.
Kuhn re-arranged those positions as a precaution, clearing him of being in violation of the law.
- Under-Sheriff & the Hatch Act
- Neighbors speak out after meth lab found next door
- Final Act for Center Stage; Store Will Close Its Doors
- Archer Man Shot Woman After She Kicked Down His Front Door
- Two Marion County Sheriff's Officials Come Under Fire After Internal Investigations
- ACSO Lieutenant Under Investigation After He Accidentally Shot His Gun at the Courthouse
- Nearly Two Years After Tree Trimming Accident, Mom Speaks Out
- Sheriff Chris Blair cuts deal; charges dropped as he drops out of race
- Door-to-Door Scammers Return, GPD Urges Caution
- Door to Door Scams Sweep Through the Area