Honored for High GPA
Twenty eight Young men from the Reichert House were honored tonight after they earned a high GPA this quarter.
Gainesville Police Chief Tony Jones and Sante Fe Police Captain Ed Book celebrated with the young men at CHOP STix restaurant in Southwest Gainesville.
They were honored after scoring a 3. 0 or higher this quarter.
"the kids come and work real hard at the end of the day they leave their homework is done and so to see that their semester grades were well over what we expected is truly an honor."
After the young men ate dinner they went to butler plaza theatre to watch the movie "Red Tails."
- Gainesville High School: Only National Honor Society Cords will be allowed at Graduation
- Eastside High Student Honors Boston Bombing Victims at Prom
- Gainesville Veterans Honor Pearl Harbor Hero
- Veterans Honored with Wreaths for the Holidays
- Local Graffiti Honors Conn. Shooting Victims
- University of Florida Police Department Honors Fallen Officer
- North Central Florida Honors Fallen Soldier
- National Honor Choir Student
- Crossing Guard Honored
- Local March Of Dimes Volunteer Honored