Life Print Child Safety Event
Honda of Gainesville hosted the Life Print Child Safety Event. Families from all over North Central Florida came to have their child finger printed. The event provided state-of-the-art 10 digit biometric fingerprinting along with a high resolution digital photo and a home D-N-A identification kit.
- Child Abuse Prevention Task Force educates people about child safety
- Relay For Life events happening in North Central Florida
- Child Calls Christmas Shopping Spree 'Happiest Day of My Life'
- Five Life Sentences For Child Molestor
- Child Passenger Safety Week
- Parents Reminded to Check Child's Safety Seat
- Safety First, Child Car Seats
- Car Seat Safety: Is Your Child At Risk?
- GPD Loses Fingerprint Analysts
- "Pals for Life" Saved a Life