Marion NAACP Heading to Sanford
Several people from Marion County will be joining protesters in Sanford this weekend for a rally in support of Trayvon Martin. The NAACP of Marion County is organizing a caravan to make the trip.
Organizers say four local churches have signed up so far. They are meeting at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday in the west parking lot of the Greater Hopewell Baptist Church off NW 6th Terrace in Ocala.
- Gainesville Officials Are Prepared If Zimmerman Verdict Protests Happen
- Zimmerman Verdict: African American Reaction
- NAACP Threatens Legal Action Over Ocala Saggy Pants Law
- Ocala City Council Does Not Repeal Saggy Pants Law, May Decriminalize It
- Deadly Head-On Crash In Marion County
- Report: 15-Year-Old Race Car Driver Broke Neck, Suffered Severe Head Trauma
- NAACP Awards Banquet Recognizes Community Leaders
- NAACP Concerns Over Biomass Plant
- Doorstep Delivery, KKK Flyers in Alachua County
- Party Foul