Marion NAACP Heading to Sanford
Several people from Marion County will be joining protesters in Sanford this weekend for a rally in support of Trayvon Martin. The NAACP of Marion County is organizing a caravan to make the trip.
Organizers say four local churches have signed up so far. They are meeting at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday in the west parking lot of the Greater Hopewell Baptist Church off NW 6th Terrace in Ocala.
- Deadly Head-On Crash In Marion County
- Columbine Born Program Headed To Marion County
- NAACP Questioning Hire
- NAACP Discusses UF Shooting Victim
- NAACP Awards Banquet Recognizes Community Leaders
- NAACP Concerns Over Biomass Plant
- NAACP Calls for the Resignation of Lake City Police Chief and City Manager
- NAACP Says Sheriff's Office Is Guilty of Discrimination
- NAACP Plans Course of Action Against Sheriff
- NAACP Threatens Legal Action Over Ocala Saggy Pants Law