Member of Occupy Gainesville Arrested
A member of the Gainesville Occupy Movement is under arrest.
24 year old Dana Hall failed to register here as a sex offender.
Hall was a registered sex offender from Maryland for "strong arm rape" and was currently wanted in Maryland for failure to also register there.
Gainesville police say Hall has lived around Bo Diddley Plaza since he came to Gainesville in January to be part of the Occupy Gainesville Movement.
- Occupy Protester Was Sex Offender Fugitive
- Sex Offender Arrested in Gainesville Neighborhood
- Former Gainesville teacher arrested for violating sex offender registration
- Sex offender arrested in Clay County
- Three child sex offenders arrested in Bradford County
- Registered Sex Offender in Ocala Arrested Again
- Registered Sex Offender Arrested for Lewd Behavior on Underage Girl
- Sex Offender Arrested on New Rape Charges
- Habitual Traffic Offender Arrested After Running From Police
- Convicted Sex Offender Asks to be Castrated