Monkey Rescued in Gainesville
A monkey is leaving the big city to make his home in north central Florida.
Little Louie is his name, and he is the newest addition to the Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary in Gainesville.
After his owner passed away in New York City, Louie needed a new home. That's where Jungle Friends stpeped in.
For more information about the sanctuary, you can visit their website at www.junglefriends.org.
- Gainesville Fire and Rescue tips for this 4th of July
- Marion County Rescue Groups Team Up with Rasmussen College for Mock Scenarios
- Monkey Buisness
- Workers Rescued from Malfunctioning Cherry Picker
- Residents Recovering After Four-Car Crash
- Possible Medical Emergency May Be Responsible For A One Car Crash In Ocala
- Hynes Honored with Service Award
- Firefighters battle flames from backyard grill
- Capuchin Monkey is Officially Legal
- Gainesville man turns old fire gear into hot accesories