Monkey Rescued in Gainesville
A monkey is leaving the big city to make his home in north central Florida.
Little Louie is his name, and he is the newest addition to the Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary in Gainesville.
After his owner passed away in New York City, Louie needed a new home. That's where Jungle Friends stpeped in.
For more information about the sanctuary, you can visit their website at www.junglefriends.org.
- Monkey Buisness
- Workers Rescued from Malfunctioning Cherry Picker
- Adopt-a-Pet 1/29/13: Runways and Rescues
- Marion County Rescue Groups Team Up with Rasmussen College for Mock Scenarios
- Capuchin Monkey is Officially Legal
- Losing Pet Monkey is Like Losing a Daughter Says Pet Monkey Owner
- Art For Monkeys, By Monkeys
- Florida Search and Rescue Team Prepares to Aid in Hurricane Relief
- Gainesville Fire Rescue Without Generators, But Will Have Them In The Future
- One Dies, One Rescued in Gainesville Apartment Fire