Ocala "Hair-a-thon," in Support of Boy Fighting Cancer
Published March 21st, 2012
Posted by Chris Gilmore
In January of this year, 7 year old Jalen Hajal was diagnosed with stage 4 medulla blastoma, a form of brain cancer. With the family's medical bills and anxiety running high, it seemed only natural for, "Reflexions of You Hair Salon" and the Ocala community to step in.
For more information on how to help the Hajal Family, visit http://www.jalensjourney.org.
- Governor Scott Visits UF in Support President Machen's Goal of Becoming Top 10 University
- Ocala Mayor Says He Doesn't Support "Saggy Pants" Ordinance
- Chick-Fil-A Supporters and Critics Flood the Streets of Gainesville
- Boy With 'Germ Cell Tumor' Receives Community Support
- Boy with Bone Cancer Gets His "Make-a Wish"
- Three Men Gunned Down in Downtown Ocala, Man Believed to be Responsible in Custody
- Vice Presidential Hopeful, Paul Ryan Makes Victory Tour Stop in Ocala
- National Tire Safety Week Puts Pressure on Drivers to Be, "Tire Smart"
- Tracking Down, "Undecided," Voters
- Miracle Baby Clings to Life in Ocala