Occupy Protester Was Sex Offender Fugitive
He came to Gainesville to be part of the Occupy movement...but the only thing he is occupying now is a cell at the Alachua County Jail.
24-year-old Dana Hall is under arrest after failing to register here as a sex offender.
Hall was a registered sex offender from Maryland for "strong arm rape" and is currently wanted in Maryland for failure to also register there.
Gainesville police say Hall came to Gainesville in January to be a part of the Occupy Gainesville movement and has lived around Bo Diddly Plaza since then.
- Occupy Gainesville Protesters Cited, Including Bo Diddley's Son
- Florida Sex Offenders Using Social Media
- Local Law Enforcement Agencies Check on Sex Offenders
- Tracking Sex Offenders For Halloween Safety
- Sex Offender Arrested in Gainesville Neighborhood
- Sex Offender Roundup
- Sex Offenders Working in Neighborhoods?
- 3-Year-Old Boy Almost Kidnapped By Sex Offender
- Sex Offenders In Your Neighborhood: One Woman's Shocking Discovery
- New College Campus Sex Offender Search Unveiled on FDLE Website