Occupy Protester Was Sex Offender Fugitive
He came to Gainesville to be part of the Occupy movement...but the only thing he is occupying now is a cell at the Alachua County Jail.
24-year-old Dana Hall is under arrest after failing to register here as a sex offender.
Hall was a registered sex offender from Maryland for "strong arm rape" and is currently wanted in Maryland for failure to also register there.
Gainesville police say Hall came to Gainesville in January to be a part of the Occupy Gainesville movement and has lived around Bo Diddly Plaza since then.
- Occupy Gainesville Protesters Cited, Including Bo Diddley's Son
- Convicted Sex Offender Asks to be Castrated
- Florida Sex Offenders Using Social Media
- Registered Sex Offender in Ocala Arrested Again
- No Tricks with Sex Offenders
- Operation "Night Light" Nabs Three Local Sex Offenders
- Sex Offender Sentenced for Failing to Reregister
- Keeping Your Children Safe From Sex Offenders
- New College Campus Sex Offender Search Unveiled on FDLE Website
- Some Sex Offenders Hand Out Candy on Halloween-- And It's Legal