Pence Family Dances in Hopes of Winning $30,000 for Shands
Sixteen families from across the country are competing to win a 30-thousand dollar prize and one of the families is from Gainesville.
TV 20's Yaremi Farinas tells us why winning is so important to the pence family.
If they get the most votes, they will receive $30,000 to give to their choice among Children's Miracle Hospitals and they'd receive $5,000 for the family.
At only three months old, their only son Tyler had a cleft lip repair at Shands hospital. The Pence family explains that this was a very difficult time for them because Tyler had complications after the surgery and there were days he wouldn't eat.
To vote visit http://danceoff.primroseschools.com/
and vote for the Pence Bunch.
- Youth Combine Receives $30,000 Grant
- Zimmerman Using $30,000 for Living Expenses
- Gainesville Family Donates To Hospital
- "Sweet" Fundraiser Benefits Dance Marathon & Shands Hospital for Children
- 5,000 Shands Patients Compromised in Identity Theft Incident
- DeCastro Hopes 8,000 Absentee Ballots Get Tossed Out
- UF/Shands Family Medicine at Main Groundbreaking
- Shands Hospital is Building New Hotel For Families and Patients
- Woman Wins $23 Million Medical Malpractice Suit Against UF/Shands
- Omar Gibson's Family Hopes to Keep GPD on the Right Track