Threat Made to Gainesville High School
Detectives are trying to determine who emailed a threat against Gainesville High School to the Gainesville Police Department.
The email stated there was a bomb at the school today and there would be a shooting at the school Tuesday.
Students and faculty were evacuated from the school while it was being searched.
There is no word yet if classes will be officially cancelled for the day.
- Arrest Made in Bomb Threat at Gainesville High School
- Bomb Threat at Gainesville High School
- Bomb Threat Closes Gilchrist County Schools
- School Bomb Threat
- Bomb Threat Called In To Columbia School Offices, Found To Be A Hoax
- Boy Who Made Possible Bomb Threat Detained
- Ocala Home Hit by Home-Made Acid Bomb
- Bomb Threat Clears Plaza Royale
- Bomb Threat at Orange and Blue Game
- Bomb Threat Arrest