Threat Made to Gainesville High School
Detectives are trying to determine who emailed a threat against Gainesville High School to the Gainesville Police Department.
The email stated there was a bomb at the school today and there would be a shooting at the school Tuesday.
Students and faculty were evacuated from the school while it was being searched.
There is no word yet if classes will be officially cancelled for the day.
- Arrest Made in Bomb Threat at Gainesville High School
- Bomb Threat at Gainesville High School
- Gainesville High School Bomb Threat Evacuation
- Suspect arrested for calling in bomb threats to 6 Gainesville schools
- Bomb Threat Called In To Columbia School Offices, Found To Be A Hoax
- Bomb Threat Closes Gilchrist County Schools
- Bomb threat at Kanapaha Middle School deemed hoax
- School Bomb Threat
- Boy Who Made Possible Bomb Threat Detained
- Minor arrested in Gainesville HS bomb threat