Unsafe Sleeping Environments for Infants
TV 20's Yaremi Farinas spoke to one mother who is not taking any chances.
"At least their still close by, but not in the bed so you don't roll on them."
That is just one of many unsafe sleeping environments that can cause a tragedy.
A year ago, two infants died in similar but unrelated incidents.
Dr. Rachel Coleman of the University of Florida's Pediatric Primary Care explains why parents should be aware of how they are putting their baby to sleep.
By: Yaremi Farinas
- Ocala mother charged in infant death
- Man Arrested in Infant Death
- CCSO: Man arrested again in death of infant
- KidsCentral, Preventing Sleep Related Deaths Among Babies
- Today's Health: Sleep Apnea Linked To Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unsafe For Kids? 11-Year-Old Killed
- Man Guilty Of Infant's Death
- Local Teacher Creates Unique Environment For Students
- Sterilizing Flies in Low Oxygen Environments May Save Farmers Money in the Long Run
- Great Invader Raider Rally helps environment