Woman Arrested for Setting Fire to Her Own House
A woman is behind bars Monday morning after police say she set her own house on fire. It happened in Bradford County, Sunday, near 48th Avenue. Neighbors called 911 after seeing flames coming out of the house.
When authorities got there, they were able to put out the flames without anyone getting hurt, but the house is a total loss. Authorities started asking questions and believe the fire was started on purpose by the female homeowner. She was taken to jail and charged with Arson.
- Bradford County Woman Stabs Robber in her Home
- Family of six homeless after house catches fire
- A Women Fears For Her Life After The Man Who Allegedly Set Her Property On Fire Is Out Of Jail.
- Woman dies in Silver Springs Shores house fire
- 71-year-old woman dies in house fire
- Putnam County fires investigated as arson
- Levy County House Fires Kills 10 Year Old and her Great Grandmother
- Woman Says Accident Started A Fire In Her Home
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Trying to Run Down a Man With Her Car
- Elderly Woman Found Murdered in Her Home