Boil Water Advisory For Starke
Residents of Starke are being advised to boil any water they plan to use for drinking or cooking. Water Department workers say the city's chlorine feed dropped enough to cause a potential contamination of the water supply. Water used for washing or laundry is considered safe. The boil water advisory is in place until Wednesday, April 18th.
- Residents Near Hogtown and Possum Creek Should Boil Water
- New Starke Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Cane Boil and Fiddle Fest
- Health Advisories due to the Smoke
- CHOICES Advisory Board Holds Special Meeting
- Veterans Advisory Board Members Question County's Priorities
- FHP Issues Travel Advisories For North Central Florida
- Convicted Killer Set for Execution at Starke
- Starke Elementary School Relocated
- Bottled Water or Tap Water- You decide.