Dance Center Funds
The university of Florida's massive student fundraiser-- Dance Marathon-- earned a record amount of money this year.
The fundraiser for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals runs at the O'Connell Center every spring.
This was the 18th marathon... and brought in more than 800 students.
Over the years, it has raised four- and- a- half million dollars.
This year they added a dramatic amount to the total.
Organizers announced Wednesday they had raised nearly 887-thousand dollars... nearly 175-thousand more than last year.
- More than One Million Dollars Raised for Kids at UF's Dance Marathon
- "Sweet" Fundraiser Benefits Dance Marathon & Shands Hospital for Children
- Dance Marathon at UF
- "5 Points of Life" Marathon & Relay
- Dance Alive's "Bolero" Promises A Night Of Latin Entertainment
- Danscompany of Gainesville Offers Kids A Chance to Dance In The Wiz
- Dance Alive National Ballet Presents "Phantom"
- Santa Fe College Hosts Dance Festival
- 8/5/13 Fitzness Minute: Get Moving with Dance Games
- Physical Therapist Prepares For Boston Marathon