Drug Bust Near Buchholz High School
Two men are behind bars after a drug bust two blocks away from Buchholz highschool in Northwest Gainesville and more arrests may be coming.
Details are still scarce, but the investigators with the Gainesville and Alachua County Drug Task Force got two search warrants and arrested 40 year old James McGreevie and 29 year old Jesse Glen Riley
"Shows the great cooperation by the joint unit here, the Joint Drug Taks Force and there's probably additional arrests," Art Forgey, Alachua County Spokesperson said.
Detectives recovered an unweighed amount of marijuana and cash and a loaded gun. Officials say the investigation into the drug bust is ongoing.
- Parking War Near Buchholz High School
- High Springs Police Make Significant Drug Bust
- Buchholz High School Students Preparing Taxes, Some are Surprised
- Buchholz High School student earns perfect SAT score
- Bomb threat forces evacuation at Buchholz High School
- Major drug bust in Levy County reveals dangerous new drug
- Busted with Nearly Sixty Pounds Of Marijuana
- Traffic Stop Drug Bust
- K-2 Drug Bust in Marion County
- Family members arrested following drug bust in Lawtey