Fout Pleads "Not Guilty"
Accused child molester George Fout has pled not guilty.
An arraignment was held today before a Marion County Judge.
Neither Fout nor his attorney were there, but TV20 spoke to State Attorneys who told us they weren't surprised Fout pled "Not Guilty."
They said doing so allows Fout's attorney to see and review the evidence the state will present during trial.
Another hearing is now scheduled for June.
- Suspects Plea "Not Guilty" in Seath Jackson Murder Trial
- Hernandez "Not Ruled Out" As Suspect In Murder Case
- Pedophile "Monster's" Parents Kicked out of Scouts
- Man Known as "Romeo Bandit" Pleads Not Guilty
- Local Man Pleads Guilty to Dino Smuggling
- Florida GOP Congressman Pleads Guilty to Cocaine Charge
- Zimmerman Trial: Not Guilty (Video)
- Kalisz Pleads Guilty in Shooting Death of Chad Reed
- Ex Football Coach Pleads Not Guilty
- Women Accused of Hawthorne Murder Plead Guilty