Gainesville Family Donates To Hospital
Published April 3rd, 2012
A Gainesville family is 3-thousand dollars richer thanks to a homemade video...
And as promised... all of their donated winnings are going to Shands Hospital.
The Pence family placed 2nd in the third annual "Family Dance Off" video contest.
The contest is designed for families to have fun in the battle against childhood obesity.
Their winning video was inspired by the Brady Bunch, but the motivation come from their 7-year-old who was treated at Shands.
It's their way of telling the Childrens Hospital thanks.
For coming in second place... Shands will recieve 20-thousand dollars thanks to the Pence's video.
- Pence Family Dances in Hopes of Winning $30,000 for Shands
- Gainesville shooter kills one and sends two others to hospital
- House fire in Gainesville leaves one person in hospital
- Wellness Walks Program Combating Obesity In Alachua County
- Beef O' Brady's Super Bowl Tips
- American Red Cross Seeking Donations For Victims of Hurricane Sandy
- Local Lifesouth Blood Centers Hoping For Increase In Donations
- Donations Requested for Coat Drive
- Ocala Police Looking for Goodwill Donation Thief
- UF Donations at Record High