Gainesville Police Arrest Drunk Mother
She is accused of having one too many beers and then driving with her kids in the car.
Gainesville police arrested 24-year-old Myra Flowers after they say she put her three children at risk while drinking and driving.
Officers got a call that Flowers hit a pole and drove in the middle of the road on her way to a hotel on Newberry Road.
Investigators say he was so drunk that one of her children had to sign her name on the check in form.
Flowers told police that she had about 5 beers at Kanapaha Park.
Flowers is charged with child neglect since police didn't actually see her driving drunk
- Mother Who Lost Child to Drunk Driving Speaks Out
- Police: Drunk Driver Assaults, Rams Ex-Girlfriend's Car
- With Start of Football Season, Comes Police Crackdown on Drunk Driving
- Gainesville Police Arrest Two In Credit Card Scam
- Gainesville Police Arrest 3 Juveniles in Graffiti Rampage
- Police: Woman Steals $700 Of Merchandise For Mother's Day Gifts
- Mother Arrested for Baby Daughter's Murder
- Mother and Aunt Arrested
- Teenage Mother Arrested After Child Found Alone By Dumpster
- Man Arrested for Allgedly Murdering his Mother