Gainesville Police Arrest Drunk Mother
She is accused of having one too many beers and then driving with her kids in the car.
Gainesville police arrested 24-year-old Myra Flowers after they say she put her three children at risk while drinking and driving.
Officers got a call that Flowers hit a pole and drove in the middle of the road on her way to a hotel on Newberry Road.
Investigators say he was so drunk that one of her children had to sign her name on the check in form.
Flowers told police that she had about 5 beers at Kanapaha Park.
Flowers is charged with child neglect since police didn't actually see her driving drunk
- Gainesville Woman Arrested After Beating Up Mother & Cutting Nephew With Broken Window
- Mother Who Lost Child to Drunk Driving Speaks Out
- Police: Drunk Driver Assaults, Rams Ex-Girlfriend's Car
- With Start of Football Season, Comes Police Crackdown on Drunk Driving
- Drunk driver arrested in deadly crash
- Gainesville Police Arrest 3 Juveniles in Graffiti Rampage
- Gainesville Police Arrest Two In Credit Card Scam
- Gainesville Police Arrest Stalker
- Gainesville police arrest man after horse chase
- Police: Woman Steals $700 Of Merchandise For Mother's Day Gifts