Marion County Burn Ban
Published April 13th, 2012
A voluntary burn ban has been issued in Marion County.
Marion County Fire Rescue is asking residents not to burn because of the dry conditions and wildfires in the area.
They say instead to take garbage and lawn debris to the baseline landfill or one of 17 recycling centers around the county.
According to the drought index, Marion County is only 130 points away from the severe drought range on a scale of 0 to 800.
- Local Wildfires Keep Burn Ban in Effect: Clay County Blaze Now Burning
- Voluntary Burn Ban in Effect
- Wildfire burns in Colorado
- Backyard Burning in Marion County
- Wildfire contained in Keystone Heights
- Halfmoon Prairie Wildfire
- Wildfire Continues to Burn Near Highway 301
- Wildfire Hazards for Homeowners
- Burn Ban & Fireworks Ban Still in Effect in Marion County
- Two teenagers in critical condition after a car accident in Marion County