New Device to Help Acid Reflux Disease
A new medical device has just been approved to help people who have acid reflux disease that resists medication. Dr. Jeff Rose, a Surgeon from North Florida Regional Medical Center, sat down for an interview on how this new device works.
- New Treatment for Acid Reflux
- Ventricular Assist Device Gives New Hope To Patients With Heart Failure
- Peanut Butter Smell Test May Help Diagnose Alzheimer's Disease
- Dance helps patients with Parkinson's disease improve their mobility
- Medical Spotlight 10/17/11 "Acid Reflux"
- Your Health: New Research Explores the Link Between Periodontal Disease and Diabetes
- Your Health: Research Suggests Reflux May Be A Problem For Sleeve Patients
- Ocala Home Hit by Home-Made Acid Bomb
- New Beds, New Initiatives to Help Mentally Ill Inmates
- Deputies: Resident Thwarts Would-Be Car Thief With Keyless Device