The New Lifestyle Health Fair
The New Lifestyle Health Fair's purpose was to promote healthy eating habits, exercise, and remind the community to check their vitals.
There was free food, kids playing basketball, and even a bounce house to promote a healthier lifestyle, not to mention kickboxing, aerobics, and zumba demonstrations.
More than 30 vendors participated to show their support of health living that was held at the New Life Christian Center Church.
- Women's Advantage Annual Health Fair
- Job Fair
- Living a Healthy Lifestyle
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals
- Hispanic Health & Nutrition Fair 2014
- Holistic Health Fair shows people diverse healing methods
- Local man launches campaign at health fair
- 9/17/12 Fitzness Minute: New Yellow Wiggle Shows us Hula Hoop
- Hoggetowne Medieval Faire Opens Saturday
- Final Preparations Underway for Medieval Fair