The New Lifestyle Health Fair
The New Lifestyle Health Fair's purpose was to promote healthy eating habits, exercise, and remind the community to check their vitals.
There was free food, kids playing basketball, and even a bounce house to promote a healthier lifestyle, not to mention kickboxing, aerobics, and zumba demonstrations.
More than 30 vendors participated to show their support of health living that was held at the New Life Christian Center Church.
- Hoggetowne Medieval Faire opens this weekend
- Summer Activities Fair this weekend
- 12/31/12 Fitzness: Apps to Help you Meet New Year's Goals
- Hispanic Health & Nutrition Fair 2014
- Holistic Health Fair shows people diverse healing methods
- Hoggetowne Medieval Faire Opens Saturday
- Women's Advantage Annual Health Fair
- Final Preparations Underway for Medieval Fair
- 27th Annual Hoggetowne Medieval Faire
- Job Fair