Pill Take Back
April 28th was National Pill Take Back Day, and The Alachua County Sherrif's Office was all over town ready to recieve people's unwanted and expired prescription drugs. One of the locations for the drop offf was this Walgreens on 39th Ave in Gainesville. The drop off is completely anonymous and there is a "No Questions Asked" policy, meaning any type of pill can be dropped off. And Besides getting drugs off the streets, the drop off is also helping people stay safe. Last April, Americans turned in over 370 thousand pounds of prescription drugs during the national campaign.
- Sheriff's Office, DEA Hold Drug Take Back Day
- Two Men Force Way into Palatka Home, Take Money and Pills
- Cedar Key Takes a Hit by Tropical Storm Debby
- Romney Takes Campaign Detour to Daytona
- National Drug Take-Back Day
- More People Are Fighting Back Against High Gas Prices By Taking The Bus
- Texas Coach Accused of Giving Student Morning After Pill
- People Pills for Pets
- Deputies: Prescription Pill Addiction Is An Epidemic
- New Market of Prescription Pill Dealers?