Public Speaks Out About Archer Braid Trail
While there were some people who opposed the proposal, others think it's a great idea.
Bzoch lives in Haile Plantation.
According to Pinkoson, the commissioners have received many e-mails about the bike trail.
At the County Commission meeting, the public got a chance to comment on whether or not they favor the motion .
The room wasn't filled with people who just opposed the motion. One man believes the workshops will be a way for people to discuss their concerns about the trail.
After listening to everyone's comments, the Commissioners voted unamiously to move ahead with the completed 30 percent design and workshop.
By: Yaremi Farinas
- Archer Braid Trail, Officially Open To Public
- Alachua County Commission Votes to Keep Archer Braid Trail Out of Haile Plantation
- Archer Residents Voice their Concerns on the Archer Braid Trail
- City Commissioner Walks Through Archer Braid Trail
- Archer Braid Trail Taller Than Expected
- County Commission Reverses Original Decision, Approves Archer Braid Trail Through Haile Plantation
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- ARCHER BRAID
- Speaking Out About Dark Moments, Human Trafficking
- Neighbor Speaks Out about Accused Child Molester