6-Vehicle Crash Leaves One Person Dead
By: Yaremi Farinas
A county employee was killed when a public works dump truck crushed her car.
Animal Services employees are mourning the loss of one their co-workers killed in this tragic accident.
One of them was this man's 24- year- old daughter.
"It's tragic. I know it's going to be a very difficult time moving forward," said County Commissioner Paula DeLaney.
"It's hard. This is going to be hard time for all of us to get through," said Hynes.
- 6-vehicle Crash Leaves at Least One Person Dead
- Serious Two Car Accident Might Have Involved a Third Vehicle
- 2 Dead, 6 Injured in 6-vehicle Panhandle Crash
- One dead after car accident in Marion County
- FHP: One Person Killed in Single-Car Accident On I-75, Rainy Weather to Blame
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash
- Train Accident in Ocala Leaves One Man Dead
- One dead in multi-vehicle crash
- One person dead in early morning crash on CR 234
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured