Area Attractions Offer Discounts As Part of Tourism Week Celebration
If enjoying a Gator baseball game, walking through Kanapaha Botanical Gardens or watching the stars at Santa Fe's Planetarium are on your bucket list...this may be the week to cross those off.
Several attractions in Gainesville are offering discounts, reduced admission prices and free admission as part of Gainesville's celebration of National Travel and Tourism Week.
Attractions with special prices this week include the Botanical Gardens, Dudley Farms Historic Park, and Historic Haile Homestead.
Discounts run all the way to Mother's Day.
For more information on Tourism Week activities and attractions offering specials, visit VisitGainesville.com.
- Gainesville Church Attracts Controversy with Judgement Day Event
- Tourism Down in Gainesville
- Making Beds To Make Gainesville's Tourism Industry Money
- Air Travel Problems in Europe Affect Two Gainesville Residents
- Gainesville Regional Airport Travel Increases
- Gainesville Gay Rights Activists Celebrate SCOTUS Decision on Steps of City Hall
- Gainesville offers many places to view the big game.
- Homeowner Workshops Offered in Ocala and Gainesville
- Gainesville Neighborhood Offers To Pay Higher Taxes To Repair Roads
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Offering Teen,15, Cash For Sex