Bread of the Mighty Food Bank to Hold First Fundraiser in 25 years
What can your dollar do? Thanks to Bread of the Mighty Food Bank in Gainesville it can buy 10 lbs of food for needy people in North Central Florida.
Gainesville/Alachua County Association of Realtors President Craig Wilburn is helping to spread the word about the organization's upcoming fundraising event. The 1st Annual Empty Bowls Luncheon is Thursday May 10 from 11AM to 1PM at Trinity United Methodist Church in Gainesville. Tickets are $20 a person and 100 percent of the proceeds goes toward feeding people in the 5 county area served by Bread of the Mighty.
For more information visit http://www.breadofthemighty.org/
- No Hunger Game, The Bread Of The Mighty Food Bank
- Third Annual Empty Bowls Event Fighting Hunger in North Central Florida
- Food Drive For The Holidays
- "Strike Out Hunger" Food Drives Wraps Up
- No Hunger Game Part 2, The Faces Of Those Who Help
- No Hunger Game Part 3, The Faces Of Those In Need
- No Hunger Games: Mobile Pantries
- No Hunger Games: Students Giving Back
- Hundreds Line Up for Church's Food Giveaway
- Community Holds Vigil for Those Lost in Ohio School Shooting