Deputies Investigating Suspicious Death
Published May 15th, 2012
Deputies say there's no need to be concerned after they are investigating a suspicious death. Details are limited into what actually happened but Putnam County Deputies have identified the victim as 52 year old Maureen Haughdahl.
Deputies say a relative of the woman called them after they could not get into touch with her. When they arrived at the home in Interlachen, they found her dead inside. They can't reveal why they believe the death is suspicious but neighbors plan to keep an eye out for anything.
"Its very scary, very unsure about not knowing who to trust," Patricia Fox a neighbor said.
"We do believe this is an isolated incident and there's no reason for the public to be alarmed at this time," Deputy Hancel Woods, with Putnam County Sheriff's Office said.
Fox told TV 20 everyone in the neighborhood is close like a family. They normally would leave their doors unlocked.
- MCSO Investigating "Suspicious Death" Inside Ocklawaha Home
- Suspicious Death In Gilchrist County Still Under Investigation
- GPD Investigating Suspicious Death
- Fire Marshal Investigating Several Suspicious Fires in Marion County
- 'Suspicious Death' In Gilchrist County Ruled A Homicide
- Detectives Call Ft. McCoy Human Remains Discovery a "Suspicious" Death Investgation
- Suspicious Death
- Suspicious Bag Investigated at Tallahassee Airport
- Deputy Resigns in the midst of Federal Investigation
- Investigators ID Ocklawaha Homicide Victim, as Deputies Search for His Killer