eCath Wins Cade Museum Prize
A company from Tampa that has developed an electronic catheter stethoscope has been named the third Cade Museum Prize winner. "eCath" edged three other finalists during a gala program at the Santa Fe College Fine Arts Center Friday night.
More than 100 entries were received this year from inventors and start-up companies that work in high tech industries. Two rounds of judging ended with The Final Four, which included two entries from Gainesville. Another round of judging was supplemented by voting at the Gala.
eCath takes away a $50,000 prize and $10,000 in legal services.
- Cade Museum Prize "Sweet 16"
- Cade Museum Prize Final Four Announced
- Four Gainesville companies qualify for $50,000 Cade Museum prize
- Cade Prize Winner Announced
- 2013 Cade Museum
- Cade Museum celebrates expansion
- Cade Museum receives $3.2 million financing to expand
- Ocala man wins $3,000 Purina grand prize
- Levy County Official Wins Steve Martin Prize for Banjo
- Third Cade Prize Competition Announced