The Grave Hunters
Cemeteries are scary and yet fascinating places.
Some grave stones are so old they start by watering down the gravestone. Then they brush it off and pour some more water on it. Use a chalk so you can see the letters.
If you would like to volunteer or come across a unmarked cemetery contact Jim Powell at email@example.com.
- Wide Spread of Dish-Honesty in North Central Florida
- Living on the Dead
- Hunter fatally shot in Putnam County
- Animal Shelter Gets Agility Equipment Through Student Project
- Alachua County Democratic Party Wants Alachua County Democratic Black Caucus Charter Revoked
- A Grave Situation - Part One
- A Grave Situation - Part Two
- A Grave Situation - Part Three
- Grave Mistake
- Graves Vandalized by Criminals