The Grave Hunters
Cemeteries are scary and yet fascinating places.
Some grave stones are so old they start by watering down the gravestone. Then they brush it off and pour some more water on it. Use a chalk so you can see the letters.
If you would like to volunteer or come across a unmarked cemetery contact Jim Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Grave Situation - Part Two
- Living on the Dead
- A Grave Situation - Part Three
- Wide Spread of Dish-Honesty in North Central Florida
- Animal Shelter Gets Agility Equipment Through Student Project
- A Grave Situation - Part One
- Graves Vandalized by Criminals
- Deputies search for cemetery vandals
- Two men arrested in cemetery desecration
- Possibility of Reinstating Corporal Punishment