The Grave Hunters
Cemeteries are scary and yet fascinating places.
Some grave stones are so old they start by watering down the gravestone. Then they brush it off and pour some more water on it. Use a chalk so you can see the letters.
If you would like to volunteer or come across a unmarked cemetery contact Jim Powell at email@example.com.
- Living on the Dead
- A Grave Situation - Part Two
- A Grave Situation - Part Three
- Hunter fatally shot in Putnam County
- Wide Spread of Dish-Honesty in North Central Florida
- Animal Shelter Gets Agility Equipment Through Student Project
- A Grave Situation - Part One
- Grave Mistake
- Graves Vandalized by Criminals
- Take Your Pet to the Grave