Meth Lab Busted in Inglis, 12 Arrested
Its taken two and half years, but police have finally taken down a meth lab in Inglis that they say has plagued the community.
For years the community has complained that cars constantly come in and out of the residence.
They were finally able to raid the house and make 12 arrests at the home.
They were also able to arrest people who came later to buy the drugs.
Its a takedown Major Evan Sullivan from the Levy County Sheriff's Office says they are proud finally happened.
"You had to know someone to get in. It was a very clandestine operation and we tried lots of times to get in there, but every time it fell through until now."
The Levy County and Citrus County Sheriff's Offices helped Inglis police with the bust.
The Federal Drug Enforcement Agency had to be called in to clean up the lab because of the volatile substances inside.
- ASO arrest man in possible connection to meth lab
- Levy County Deputies Make Second Meth Bust in Two Days
- Deputies Arrest 14 Suspects During Meth Bust
- Neighbors speak out after meth lab found next door
- Meth lab discovered at Sparrow Condominiums
- Firefighter exercise leads to meth bust
- Three Men Arrested for Allegedly Cooking Meth Inside a Bronson Home
- Commissioners want less drug possession arrests, cut sheriff's budget
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Investigation into missing man moves north