Due to the crazy weather Sunday, multiple local cities have been left in the dark.
Power lines in North Central Florida are being affected by the weather conditions of Tropical Storm Beryl.
More than 3,000 customers near Alachua County awere being affected Sunday.
If you have mobile internet you can check the latest list of downed power lines online through GRU.com and the Progress Energy website at
- Power Outages
- Power Outage In High Springs Affects Nearly 4,000 Residents
- Food Reimbursement From Power Outages
- Power Outage
- Gainesville Power Outage Update
- Plans for a New Power Plant in Levy County
- Gainesville Regional Utilities Replaces Equipment that Caused Outages
- Cox services restored after state outage
- Six Dead After Powerful Earthquake Strikes Off Chile's Coast
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase