Toddler run over by lawn mower
A 3-year-old toddler was airlifted to Shands after being accidentally
run over by a riding lawn mower.
It happened this morning at her home in Dunnellon.
According to County Fire Rescue officials she suffered severe cuts to
her legs and lower body.
The child was standing behind the lawn mower being driven by her
father when the accident happened.
Her injuries are life threatening.
- 2 Florida Children Accidentally Run Over by Mowers
- String of Lawn Mower Thefts in Hawthorne
- Two Children Accidentally Run Over by Mowers
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- Ocala Toddler On Tricycle Dies After Being Backed Over By Car
- NAACP Threatens Legal Action Over Ocala Saggy Pants Law
- Ocala Man Allegedly Fractures Toddler's Skull
- Toddler drowns in Ocala
- Residents disagree over confederate flag at Marion County Government Complex
- ACLU files Title IX complaint over Marion County bathroom policy