Toddler run over by lawn mower
A 3-year-old toddler was airlifted to Shands after being accidentally
run over by a riding lawn mower.
It happened this morning at her home in Dunnellon.
According to County Fire Rescue officials she suffered severe cuts to
her legs and lower body.
The child was standing behind the lawn mower being driven by her
father when the accident happened.
Her injuries are life threatening.
- 2 Florida Children Accidentally Run Over by Mowers
- String of Lawn Mower Thefts in Hawthorne
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- Two Children Accidentally Run Over by Mowers
- Ocala Toddler On Tricycle Dies After Being Backed Over By Car
- Residents disagree over confederate flag at Marion County Government Complex
- Ocala Man Allegedly Fractures Toddler's Skull
- Toddler drowns in Ocala
- The Ocala Marion County Veterans Memorial Park
- Atheist Monument Unveiled on Courthouse Lawn