Toddler run over by lawn mower
A 3-year-old toddler was airlifted to Shands after being accidentally
run over by a riding lawn mower.
It happened this morning at her home in Dunnellon.
According to County Fire Rescue officials she suffered severe cuts to
her legs and lower body.
The child was standing behind the lawn mower being driven by her
father when the accident happened.
Her injuries are life threatening.
- String of Lawn Mower Thefts in Hawthorne
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- The Ocala Marion County Veterans Memorial Park
- Ocala Man Allegedly Fractures Toddler's Skull
- Husband Runs Over Wife
- Woman Who Tried To Run Over Officer Enters Plea Deal
- Man Tries Running Over Officer
- New Details in Ocala Hit and Run
- Atheist Monument Unveiled on Courthouse Lawn
- Family Member Accidentally Backs Over Toddler with Car