Toddler run over by lawn mower
A 3-year-old toddler was airlifted to Shands after being accidentally
run over by a riding lawn mower.
It happened this morning at her home in Dunnellon.
According to County Fire Rescue officials she suffered severe cuts to
her legs and lower body.
The child was standing behind the lawn mower being driven by her
father when the accident happened.
Her injuries are life threatening.
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- The Ocala Marion County Veterans Memorial Park
- Atheist Monument Unveiled on Courthouse Lawn
- City Officials And UF Team Up To Crack Down On Front Lawn Parking
- North Florida Regional Decorates Lawn With Pink Flamingos
- Husband Runs Over Wife
- Woman Who Tried To Run Over Officer Enters Plea Deal
- New Details in Ocala Hit and Run
- Family Member Accidentally Backs Over Toddler with Car
- Dixie County Softball Team Runs Over Bell 17-5