Citizens Co-op: Farmer's Market
The Farmer's Market on south main street in east Gainesville is an event put on at the Citizens Co-op store featuring local produce, dairy, spices , and meat and seafood. Citizens Co-op is a community-owned market that operates on a local first policy.
- Farmer's Market New Pavilion
- Farmer's Market to Open in Ocala
- Farmer's Market at Downtown Square
- How Local is One Farmer's Market?
- Controversy at the Farmer's Market
- Former Employees Of Citizen's Co-op Protest For The Second Day In A Row
- Downtown Farmer's Garden
- Citizen's Co-Op Manager Looks Forward, As Some Members Disgree With Recent Decisions
- Local Sunday Market Soon To Be Back In Gainesville
- Customer Base Growing at one North Central Florida Farmers Market