Shooting at Arapahoe HS in Littleton just south of Denver; at least 2 shot.
Funeral of D'Aisha Porter
With Tearful eyes and heavy hearts, family friends classmates and loved ones gathered at Mebane Middle School Saturday morning to celebrate the life ot 13 year old D'Aisha Porter. The school's auditorium was filled wall to wall with some even standing outside to pay their last respects to the teen.
The love for the life of D'Aisha was expressed through song dance and spoken word.
D'aisha you will always be our favorite cheerleader with a special place on our team and in our heart.
Cancer may seem to have cut D'Aisha's life short, but some say she lived well beyone her years.
The 7th grader had many accomplishments, she was a cheerleader, basketball player and honor roll student, who had aspirations of becoming a model.
May I live my life as D'aisha did and cherish it well.
Affectionately known as Diamond by her loved ones, D'Aisha's battle with cancer never kept her down, never wanting anyone to take pity on her and loving everyone she came in contact with.
As a daughter, sister, student, classmate and friend, D'Aisha's charisma and strength through a difficult time proved to be an inspiration to a close knit community.
Alicia Pryor, TV 20 News.
- D'Aisha Porter Passes Away
- Car wash for D'Aisha Porter
- D'Aisha Porter Battles Cancer With Support of Community
- Triple Drug Bust in Gainesville Porter's Community
- Mebane Middle School Student Inspires Porter's Pink Passion Day
- Gainesville Porters Community Celebrates UF's First Football Game
- Pardee's Brother Robbed Before Funeral
- Marine's Funeral Service
- Michael Porter Indicted for Murder
- Trayvon's Funeral Director: No Signs of Fight