Levy County Stab Victims Identified
Investigators in Levy County have identified the two people who died Tuesday in an apparent murder-suicide.
It happened near Fanning Springs.
As we told you Tuesday night, Levy County sheriff's deputies responded to a call from a young girl claiming that someone had killed her mother.
They found 46-year-old Genoveva Magnolia Recinos Castillo dead in her home.
Deputies believe she was stabbed to death.
At a home across the street they discovered the body of 26-year-old Arturo Zacarias.
It's speculated that he may have taken his own life.
The two appear to be natives of Guatemala.
Detectives have not established a clear motive for the incident.
- Murder Suspect Arrested, Victim Identified
- Victims Identified After Double Murder
- Body Found in Levy County has Been Identified
- Ocala double homicide victims identified
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death
- Murder victim's mother speaks out
- Emergency team explains how they identified victims in Orlando Shooting
- Last Three Victims Identified in I-75 Crash
- Gilchrist County Sheriff's deputies identify victims in double homicide
- Police identify Lake City hotel shooting victim