Man Busted with Cash & Drugs
A man in Marion County is busted with with $40,000 in cash and $60,000 worth of marijuana.
Thomas Rath, 25, of Ocala also had two assault rifles when Marion County Deputies caught up to him.
They say Rath had almost 26 pounds of marijuana which he intended to sell.
Rath was booked into the Marion County Jail and now faces a number of charges from armed trafficking of marijuana to possession of a firearm during a felony.
- K-2 Drug Bust in Marion County
- Drug Bust in Marion County
- DRUG BUST IN MARION COUNTY
- Marion County Drug Bust
- Marion County deputies bust drug trafficking operation
- Drug Bust at Ocala Bar
- Drug Bust in Columbia County
- Putnam County Methamphetamine Drug Bust
- Undercover Drug Bust In Putnam County
- Six People Arrested In Levy County Drug Bust