Siblings' Trial Begins
The trial for a brother and sister due accused of murder is underway.
A jury was seated Monday for 17-year-old Kyle Hooper.
He and his sister, Amber Wright face charges of first degree murder for the killing of Seath Jackson in Summerfield.
They could face life in prison.
Out of a pool of 50, many jurors were disqualified because they knew too much about the case due to media coverage.
Tomorrow morning the process of picking a jury for wright will begin.
They will be tried together, but with separate juries.
Opening statements are expected Wednesday.
- Seath Jackson Trial Jose Baez Signs On
- Trial Begins For Two Marion County Officers Accused Of Beating An Inmate
- Seath Jackson Murder Trial Begins
- Two Siblings Guilty of First- Degree Murder
- Charlie Ely's Murder Trial will Stay in Marion County
- Trial for Man Accused of Attempting to Rape, Murder Ocala Woman Begins
- Hooper, Wright Sentenced to Life in Seath Jackson Murder Case
- TV20 Exclusive: Seath Jackson Murder One Year Ago
- Opening Statements in Michael Bargo Trial
- Witnesses Testify in Bargo Trial